Website: elexgame.com Follow us:
Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 498
  1. #406
    Piranha Bytes PB Jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    34
    Posts
    254
    Hello,

    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont View Post
    1.Is that highlight option permanent?i mean when you see loot its highlighted with white...
    2.in final version you will start with that crowbar cuz its kinda lame after those guys loot you, u start with a crowbar...(you had a crowbar under your suit or that berserkers plant u one to make fun of u )
    3.about inventory icons, thats final?because its kinda confusing seeing all those white/black icons?
    1. No, you can change it in the options.
    2. It suddenly appeared in your unlimited capacity reduction pocket.
    3. Most of them. To differ between similar items (besides their description) they have sometimes colours for damages (fireweapons), for example. Weapons have also different ranks (that you can see at the icon).

    Have a nice day.
    Best regards,
    Jenny

  2. #407
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    20
    Piranha folk!
    This is very important! To be clear: I cant wait to play Elex as well as the most players! Everything you show us ON TRAILERS is absolutly fantastic! I know about developing game proces and I understand that game need to change till realise! BUT!

    I dont want to be quiet anymore! You show us today trailer, which is absolutly phenomenal graphicly, and these in-game scenes! Its JAW DROP EFECT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU

    Then you go and watch Gronkh preview 3 hours (this is one of the videos and it has same scenes from trailer that can be compared): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY

    AND AGAIN! WHAT YOU SAW:
    In Gronkh videos: Grass - completly downgraded and missing from the places that trailer has shown (now we have small grass bushes barely visible, insted of lush vegetation as in trailer), further, poor stones texture, reduced view distance, missing atmospheric fog and lighting effect, colours generaly look plastic... And so on! Generaly looks NOTYCEABLY worse!

    Same scene:
    look at this video at
    0:16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU
    look at this video at 30:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY
    I know that isnt same daytime meaby but its clear that graphics is diffrent!

    I alredy talk about this with you but looks like that my doubts are real! Why you dont show as the game as it is? We would take that much easyer than see one game and get other. Is this because of console? Or? Or maeby I am not right!
    I hope that you have explanation. Gronkh preview graphics is not like in trailer of Berserkers!
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 05-05-2017 at 00:12.

  3. #408
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    39
    Hello!

    Who is responsible for animations in your games? Why they're always so wood-like? Can't you just make them much more 'fluid'? I know it's not so important but it could make game more pleasant

    Have a nice day!

  4. #409
    Registered User Warstrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Romania,Galati
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]
    I alredy talk about this with you but looks like that my doubts are real! Why you dont show as the game as it is? We would take that much easyer than see one game and get other. Is this because of console? Or? Or maeby I am not right!
    I hope that you have explanation. Gronkh preview graphics is not like in trailer of Berserkers!
    First of all,they look the same to me.
    Second of all,are the graphics really that important ?My PC can run any game on High settings,yet i still play Gothic 2.

  5. #410
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Warstrike View Post
    First of all,they look the same to me.
    Second of all,are the graphics really that important ?My PC can run any game on High settings,yet i still play Gothic 2.
    First of all NO,they are not the same, this guy is right in the berserker trailer have grass and in gameplay has almost no grass .. something is wrong anyway

  6. #411
    Registered User Warstrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Romania,Galati
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Can you explore everything without the jetpack?Not a big fan of it,just wanted to know if it limits your exploration without it.
    Can you turn off the option of seeing NPC bodies through walls?
    Can you turn off the text that tells you what item you have just picked up?
    Thank you!

  7. #412
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3
    • Does game feature stealth system ?

  8. #413
    Registered User KocicaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    14
    Will we get some sort of demo of ELEX?

  9. #414
    Piranha Bytes PB Jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    34
    Posts
    254
    Hi everybody,

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Piranha folk!
    This is very important! To be clear: I cant wait to play Elex as well as the most players! Everything you show us ON TRAILERS is absolutly fantastic! I know about developing game proces and I understand that game need to change till realise! BUT!

    I dont want to be quiet anymore! You show us today trailer, which is absolutly phenomenal graphicly, and these in-game scenes! Its JAW DROP EFECT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU

    Then you go and watch Gronkh preview 3 hours (this is one of the videos and it has same scenes from trailer that can be compared): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY

    AND AGAIN! WHAT YOU SAW:
    In Gronkh videos: Grass - completly downgraded and missing from the places that trailer has shown (now we have small grass bushes barely visible, insted of lush vegetation as in trailer), further, poor stones texture, reduced view distance, missing atmospheric fog and lighting effect, colours generaly look plastic... And so on! Generaly looks NOTYCEABLY worse!

    Same scene:
    look at this video at
    0:16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU
    look at this video at 30:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY
    I know that isnt same daytime meaby but its clear that graphics is diffrent!

    I already talk about this with you but looks like that my doubts are real! Why you dont show as the game as it is? We would take that much easyer than see one game and get other. Is this because of console? Or? Or maeby I am not right!
    I hope that you have explanation. Gronkh preview graphics is not like in trailer of Berserkers!
    What you can see here is just another hill at another daytime. What we do is just using the current version to show you gameplay material. Of course we try to optimize and polish everything we can till release, but that means that things just gonna be better and not worse. We do not downgrade anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimalpopoca View Post
    Hello!

    Who is responsible for animations in your games? Why they're always so wood-like? Can't you just make them much more 'fluid'? I know it's not so important but it could make game more pleasant

    Have a nice day!
    We changed many animations till you saw the first gameplay videos and continue polishing them, of course. But we also take care that we don't change the gameplay, because we want the player to react more directly and give you more control about his behaviour, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
    • Does game feature stealth system ?
    Yes, you can sneak and steal things in forbidden areas and you can learn lockpicking, hacking and pickpocketing.

    Quote Originally Posted by KocicaK View Post
    Will we get some sort of demo of ELEX?
    It is planned, that you can play the demo at the upcoming conventions. The next two will be in Cologne at the RPC in May and afterwards it is planned to visit the goodgameexpo in Warsaw.

    Best regards and have a nice day,
    Jenny

  10. #415
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    51
    1.Can we increase stamina by potions or another kind?
    2.Can we disable the tutorial info ex:when near ledge it says press "x" to climb or press "x" to pickup i mean its obvious
    3.Can we find and equip alb armors?
    4.Will there be any kind of powerful end game wep/armor that are not guild related?

  11. #416
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by PB Jenny View Post
    I ask about downgrade with Gronkh preview and Jenny said:

    What you can see here is just another hill at another daytime. What we do is just using the current version to show you gameplay material. Of course we try to optimize and polish everything we can till release, but that means that things just gonna be better and not worse. We do not downgrade anything!
    ............................
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 29-05-2017 at 21:33.

  12. #417
    Registered User gugand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fabriano(AN), Italy
    Age
    41
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Ha! We are not blind! just look RPC gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2npPMUY8plE This looks phenomenal in every aspect (high potential to be game of the year) and far better than in Gronkh videos! Will game in release look as in this RPC trailer or as in Gronkh videos.
    You are silly. They are still working on polishing and optimizing the game. Plus: we have no info about Gronkh pc.
    Maybe he had to lower details. Maybe some details were removed temporarely because not yet optimized.
    You know nothing.

  13. #418
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by gugand View Post
    You are silly. They are still working on polishing and optimizing the game. Plus: we have no info about Gronkh pc.
    Maybe he had to lower details. Maybe some details were removed temporarely because not yet optimized.
    You know nothing.
    You will see my friend, you will see... I would like that you are right, but you dont know that every game in today industry is "Downgraded"! Trailers are there to make hype! When you play it actualy you saw that is not it is. If I m silly because I see true things men, you are stupid than.

  14. #419
    Registered User heXen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by PB Jenny View Post
    Hi everybody,



    What you can see here is just another hill at another daytime. What we do is just using the current version to show you gameplay material. Of course we try to optimize and polish everything we can till release, but that means that things just gonna be better and not worse. We do not downgrade anything!



    Hi. I can understand what you saying but, in confidence, if i look with attention at the trailers i see a big difference of grass, so, i hope PB understand today we have a PC can run the graphics looked at the first trailer(0:16). If it has been removed Thinking of improving the game, PB must be considered who we players have already been tested by ubisoft downgrades. Maybe PB can add a "extra ultra" settings advising the player to activate it only with very powerful PCs, but please, honestly the dovahkiin example shows an effective downgrade respect the trailer of presentation.

    With this I do not want to start a flame. We respect PB since the first Gothic, but i hope PB will give us one game with the same vegetation quality looked in the first trailer.

    tnx in advance and sorry If i made mistakes in writing in English.

  15. #420
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by heXen View Post
    Hi. I can understand what you saying but, in confidence, if i look with attention at the trailers i see a big difference of grass, so, i hope PB understand today we have a PC can run the graphics looked at the first trailer(0:16). If it has been removed Thinking of improving the game, PB must be considered who we players have already been tested by ubisoft downgrades. Maybe PB can add a "extra ultra" settings advising the player to activate it only with very powerful PCs, but please, honestly the dovahkiin example shows an effective downgrade respect the trailer of presentation.

    With this I do not want to start a flame. We respect PB since the first Gothic, but i hope PB will give us one game with the same vegetation quality looked in the first trailer.

    tnx in advance and sorry If i made mistakes in writing in English.
    Excatly! Thank you heXen for support.
    We dont wanna be rude to be clear. We all want to play Elex here, but we must react sometimes when we see the changes that we dont like.

    And Jenny I want to say that your presentation at RPC was fantastic (getting started at 4:30 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APkV77OOfeA ) and there are much improvements over the Gronkh gameplay. You in PB must know that manny popular games from other developers have failed to meet expectations of players (ME Andromeda and Fallout 4 comes to mind first) and we are scary sometimes because we see huge potential and we want from you to reach it. Last masterpiece RPG was Witcher 3 and that was a two years ago. So you can see that we dont get high quality RPG every day, actually every year. We are very careful when analyze your material, so dont angry when we say something about it, criticism is good sometimes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •