Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Anyway Thank You for answers mrs. Jenny. Hope You will make heavy, two-handed swords/axes/hammers combat style better than one-handed already seen on Your gameplay materials Hope You will improve Your upcoming game until its official release, still some time You have.

1) About weather in the game? Is there snow, fog, rain...

2) Is weather affect the NPCs? For example, when its rain, people seeking shelter in their homes?

3) How long is day-time in game? I mean that day-time is not so short so we can enjoy in morning and sunset a little longer.

4) Your world is big, so do you fear that some areas can look empty, and how you solwe that?

5) Are in the game some abandoned places? For exaple ruin houses that hold some secrets and loots?

6) What can you tell us about quests in the game? We want to see interesting quests that have branching. You also mentioned some big interconected system that you ever create.

7) Are there bigger buildings in the game, not just small houses?

8) You said that there are no dungeons as in Risen, but will there be underground levels that are little longer, not just few meters. Metro tunels for example or sewers. That would be great.

1. You thought of completing the addition to the Gothic 1? He is going to be very interesting.

Hello Jenny, i hope everything is fine and you make satisfactory progress with ELEX

1. Have you finished archery combat system? How it will look like? More like in Gothic 3 or Risen? Maybe something else?

2. You mentioned once that you plan to add a quiver to inventory, it's still valid?

Best wishes to all team.

1 What will be the size of settlements in Elex? Can we count on something like Khorinis or it will be a small settlement in the Risen 3?
    2. Will there be an ordinary firearm in the game (not energy)?

Hello,

1. Given the fact that the animations and combat are not finished do you still plan to release the game in 2017?
    2. Will your armor be customizable? Can you change its stats or appearance similar to games like Dragon Age Inquisition?

Thanks in advance!

Hello

1. I think if you could add one thing to the playstation pro patch it would be extra Anisotropic Filtering =)

2. Who is the composer for Elex

Hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    1) About weather in the game? Is there snow, fog, rain...

2) Is weather affect the NPCs? For example, when its rain, people seeking shelter in their homes?

3) How long is day-time in game? I mean that day-time is not so short so we can enjoy in morning and sunset a little longer.

4) Your world is big, so do you fear that some areas can look empty, and how you solwe that?

5) Are in the game some abandoned places? For exaple ruin houses that hold some secrets and loots?

6) What can you tell us about quests in the game? We want to see interesting quests that have branching. You also mentioned some big interconected system that you ever create.

7) Are there bigger buildings in the game, not just small houses?

8) You said that there are no dungeons as in Risen, but will there be underground levels that are little longer, not just few meters. Metro tunels for example or sewers. That would be great.
    1. Yes, I've seen the rain today for the first time.

2. No, the people of Magalan will work at every weather. They will change their behaviour storywise or because of the time.

3. I'm not sure. It could still change, but there will be enough time to enjoy the sunset.

4. With a good pacing. There will be different things to explore in every country and chapter. You can find riddles, creatures, NPCs, letters, audiologs or some crafting stuff all over the world. We think It's interesting if you don't know what you will find after the next cormer.

5. Of course.

6. That's true there will be very many choices in the game, that change the story and many ways to solve quests. Besides that there will be tons of dialogues and side quests in the game.

7. Yes, like the "hotel" or the "converter", for example.

8. There will be some ruins with bigger cellars or some dungeons in mountains, if you find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuba M14 View Post
    1. You thought of completing the addition to the Gothic 1? He is going to be very interesting.
    No. The responsible persons here didn't work at this sequel. It was a project of another team that got cancelled really long ago. We don't even had the material of this project. What the guys did was creating Gothic 2 and afterwards Night of the Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurealdin View Post
    Hello Jenny, i hope everything is fine and you make satisfactory progress with ELEX

1. Have you finished archery combat system? How it will look like? More like in Gothic 3 or Risen? Maybe something else?

2. You mentioned once that you plan to add a quiver to inventory, it's still valid?

Best wishes to all team.
    1. It already works and you can aim with different arrows and it's fun.

2. Yes, i can see the quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Magurn View Post
    1 What will be the size of settlements in Elex? Can we count on something like Khorinis or it will be a small settlement in the Risen 3?
    2. Will there be an ordinary firearm in the game (not energy)?
    1. There will be more than one very different bigger settlements. Hope you will like it.

2. A shotgun, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by neicanimeni View Post
    Hello,

1. Given the fact that the animations and combat are not finished do you still plan to release the game in 2017?
    2. Will your armor be customizable? Can you change its stats or appearance similar to games like Dragon Age Inquisition?

Thanks in advance!
    1. Yes, definitely.

2. You can craft your weapons and buy or find different helmets, pants, rings, amulets and armor with different stats and a different look.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinMidgar View Post
    Hello

1. I think if you could add one thing to the playstation pro patch it would be extra Anisotropic Filtering =)

2. Who is the composer for Elex
    1. I'm not a programmer, but I'll ask about this.

2. We never had so many musictracks in a game like in Elex. Every location, crewmember, situation etc. has it's own music and it will be very extensive and diversified. So we would like you to play the game and listen to the music first.

Kind regards,
    Jenny

Hey Jenny, I registered just to ask this question.

It appears like there are CD-keys available to purchase on some CD-key websites, I am genuinely curious how these people got their hands on those CD-keys when the game isn't released on Steam or other places yet, did PB communicate with those people and gave out CD-keys, what is the story behind this, can you give some info about this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxeus View Post
    Hey Jenny, I registered just to ask this question.

It appears like there are CD-keys available to purchase on some CD-key websites, I am genuinely curious how these people got their hands on those CD-keys when the game isn't released on Steam or other places yet, did PB communicate with those people and gave out CD-keys, what is the story behind this, can you give some info about this? Thanks.
    I'm assuming these are shady websites with illegitimate keys. I would highly advise against buying them since there's no indication that the game has even been released in a demo form for press purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxeus View Post
    Sounds as fake as it can get to me, Morgannin is right.

They want to rip you off, better spend the money they demand on charity or a crate of good beer.

1) Are flying monsters in game (dragon-like, bird-like...) that we can fight?

2) Look at this gameplay at 1.03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arAP41ND-YY, when hero open the chest some picture jump from it, and then inventory shows, that looks so unimersive, will you fix that?

3) You said that inventory will not take all screen, I think that this inventory is relly bad and actually it takes all of screen. Will you change inventory?

4) When we open inventory will game pause?

5) Personal question: what is by your opinion the best thing in the game? What you like the most? Is that story? Is that level design? Or?...
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 27-01-2017 at 13:31.

1)Will you announce a release date any time soon?
    2)Will the game be available for pre-order on Steam?

1. How long has it been since the planet was destroyed? Are we talking about a few decades or centuries?
    2. Will you be able to customize the Hero's appereance like getting him to have a beard, tatoos or stufflike that?
    3. Will there be different paths to follow for each faction? Like, how in Gothic 1 in the Old Camp you could become either a Guard or a Mage after some time?

Hello everybody,

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    1) Are flying monsters in game (dragon-like, bird-like...) that we can fight?

2) Look at this gameplay at 1.03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arAP41ND-YY, when hero open the chest some picture jump from it, and then inventory shows, that looks so unimersive, will you fix that?

3) You said that inventory will not take all screen, I think that this inventory is relly bad and actually it takes all of screen. Will you change inventory?

4) When we open inventory will game pause?

5) Personal question: what is by your opinion the best thing in the game? What you like the most? Is that story? Is that level design? Or?...
    1. There are flying drones, for example, but no dragons.
    2. The design of the GUI isn't finished, yet. What you see here is an early version of your adjutor, a special tool in your arm. If you open a hologram, you can use it for your characterscreen, inventory and logbook.
    3. The design ins't finished and it won't stop the game. But it has to be readable, clearly arranged and useful for the player, so we are still testing it.
    4. No.
    5. What i like most is a little secret, that you can find, if you explore a lot. I'm curious, who of you will find it first.
    Besides this i really like the jetpack. It's difficult for me to play a game without it, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstrike View Post
    1)Will you announce a release date any time soon?
    2)Will the game be available for pre-order on Steam?
    1. We will announce the release date as soon as we are sure about it.
    2. I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by neicanimeni View Post
    1. How long has it been since the planet was destroyed? Are we talking about a few decades or centuries?
    2. Will you be able to customize the Hero's appereance like getting him to have a beard, tatoos or stufflike that?
    3. Will there be different paths to follow for each faction? Like, how in Gothic 1 in the Old Camp you could become either a Guard or a Mage after some time?
    1. Less than 200 years.
    2. No, but his apearance will change at least one time in the game.
    3. You don't have to choose. Every faction has got different ranks, that can be reached and thier own missions and skills, of course.

Have a nice day,
    Jenny