Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    1. The gameplay video shows the robot passes through the container. Will this fix to be released?
    2. The video shows the same as distributing playing characteristics of glasses in the menu. So it will be in the game or it upraschenie demo?
    3. Will the flashlights?
    Last edited by Magurn; 19-02-2017 at 18:36.

Hi Jenny!

Elex graphics change much... I want to discuss about that...

I must say that I compare this your new gameplay:

(NEW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWRRdcDfYs
    With this older, but which had a same scanes:
    (OLD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arAP41ND-YY

And I have divided opinion about it. So:

1) In older demo build game has dark graphic tone and in new it has more bright colours, its like you delete this dark tone, so what will be at the end?

2) Grass has also changed much, I cant say is it better or worse, but will grass change again in future? Trees look worse than in earlier build...

3) Also ruins had diffrent wall texture, in new demo build it has new, will that change?

4) There is a fear that game could be downgraded at the end because of consoles, many developers do that in last years, show game than downgrade it. Will you fallow this trend?

5) Will game at the end look better than in this video,
    please look at it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHf-_3tOtE
    The atmosphere in this video, the feel, especially that awsome lighting, ALL is absolutly fantastic, why you change the game that much after this build? Why? And can you give us these same scenes from last build so we can compare it? If game look worse than in this video, that will be serious downgrade!

I mean, I dont want to tell you what to do, and how to do, but I fear... Changing game graphics could produce diffrent feel. And we alredy saw game and expectations are high. Dont dissapoint us.
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 21-02-2017 at 12:27.

Will enemies pursue you for longer distances this time? In all games it's been too easy to escape enemies just by running. They don't make it difficult, since they give up quickly, wait for you to go a certain distance, then turn around. I would prefer it if they pursued you further, or you implemented a system like Metal Gear Solid's alert status, where after losing sight of you, enemies in a zone remain more suspicious and can spot you again more easily.

On a similar note, will enemies be able to sprint? Any PB game that allowed sprinting (G3, R2-3) meant that you could easily escape enemies just by holding down shift as much as possible. Since none of them could move at more than a jog, escaping battle when the tide turned was incredibly simple. Meanwhile, in Gothic 1 and 2, enemies were often faster than you or could at least keep pace, making escape much more difficult, so hit-and-run tactics were more challenging to pull off.

Hello!

1. Can you make a teleportation from relic to relic? Teleporting from anywhere is kinda strange. It is understandable if it would be a fast travel in the form of road signs or something like that.
    2. Are you planning to change animations? Or at least combat animations? For now it looks like fighting with the shovel in the backside
    3. Does AI of monsters and characters is still being developed?
    And a one question which bothers me since the announcement of Elex... 4. What will happen with Risen series?

Have a good day!
    Last edited by Chimalpopoca; 04-03-2017 at 10:20.

Hi everyone,

Quote Originally Posted by Magurn View Post
    1. The gameplay video shows the robot passes through the container. Will this fix to be released?
    2. The video shows the same as distributing playing characteristics of glasses in the menu. So it will be in the game or it upraschenie demo?
    3. Will the flashlights?
    1. We're still bugfixing, many things that doesn't make sense can still be fixed.

2. I don't know, if i get you right, but there will be different glasses in the game, that can be used.

3. There are no "flashlights" planned, but there will be a solution for very dark areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Hi Jenny!

Elex graphics change much... I want to discuss about that...

I must say that I compare this your new gameplay:

(NEW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWRRdcDfYs
    With this older, but which had a same scanes:
    (OLD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arAP41ND-YY

And I have divided opinion about it. So:

1) In older demo build game has dark graphic tone and in new it has more bright colours, its like you delete this dark tone, so what will be at the end?

2) Grass has also changed much, I cant say is it better or worse, but will grass change again in future? Trees look worse than in earlier build...

3) Also ruins had diffrent wall texture, in new demo build it has new, will that change?

4) There is a fear that game could be downgraded at the end because of consoles, many developers do that in last years, show game than downgrade it. Will you fallow this trend?

5) Will game at the end look better than in this video,
    please look at it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHf-_3tOtE
    The atmosphere in this video, the feel, especially that awsome lighting, ALL is absolutly fantastic, why you change the game that much after this build? Why? And can you give us these same scenes from last build so we can compare it? If game look worse than in this video, that will be serious downgrade!

I mean, I dont want to tell you what to do, and how to do, but I fear... Changing game graphics could produce diffrent feel. And we alredy saw game and expectations are high. Dont dissapoint us.
    1. It's just because of the weather and daytime. So we're still working at the weather and the same area can look very different due to the time you're there.

2. We work permanently on the game and many parts still change till we're finished. What we can do is show what it looks like in the different stages and in the end you can see the result. So yes, the level department still works at many parts even vegetation.

3. I don't know exactly which parts will still change. Every department here is still working at the game. Sometimes we test things and then decide, what works best.

4. Definitely not. It's more like the opposite. We usually work like "functionality before visualization", so when everything works we take care to improve the visualization. All things that you can see are screenshots and gameplay from a current build. So you can have a look at the progress of development.

5. Don't worry. we didn't change this area. We just didn't finish all areas. There will be more gameplay and different landscapes, that you can compare. Just a little patience, we're working at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgannin View Post
    Will enemies pursue you for longer distances this time? In all games it's been too easy to escape enemies just by running. They don't make it difficult, since they give up quickly, wait for you to go a certain distance, then turn around. I would prefer it if they pursued you further, or you implemented a system like Metal Gear Solid's alert status, where after losing sight of you, enemies in a zone remain more suspicious and can spot you again more easily.

On a similar note, will enemies be able to sprint? Any PB game that allowed sprinting (G3, R2-3) meant that you could easily escape enemies just by holding down shift as much as possible. Since none of them could move at more than a jog, escaping battle when the tide turned was incredibly simple. Meanwhile, in Gothic 1 and 2, enemies were often faster than you or could at least keep pace, making escape much more difficult, so hit-and-run tactics were more challenging to pull off.
    Enemies will have different strategies, so some of them will follow you and some will try to shoot you. Some will even be able to use a jetpack. We're still working at AI and their behaviour to take care, that the game will be challenging, but not unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimalpopoca View Post
    Hello!

1. Can you make a teleportation from relic to relic? Teleporting from anywhere is kinda strange. It is understandable if it would be a fast travel in the form of road signs or something like that.
    2. Are you planning to change animations? Or at least combat animations? For now it looks like fighting with the shovel in the backside
    3. Does AI of monsters and characters is still being developed?
    And a one question which bothers me since the announcement of Elex... 4. What will happen with Risen series?

Have a good day!
    1. You can teleport with your adjutor (a tool in your arm) to every teleport, that is already activated.

2. We already changed a lot and still work at it.

3. Of course.

4. Risen is a brand of Deep Silver. We don#t know what will happen with it in future.

Best regards,
    Jenny

Hi

1) About size of the game. I dont understand this thing. Some of your team member said that game will be bigger than Gothic 3 "1.5" time.
    I clear ask: is that size of one Gothic 3 map and plus half more of that size, or its double map of Gothic 3 plus one half more?

2) What you plan to change in this time before release the game?

3) I notice some glitches in the game (I have good eye ), like no shadows at some places, strange texture, a tree fly in air and so on. Will you fix that?

4) I know Elex is Elex, but what your past game is closest to him?