Piranha & Nordic Questions
Anyway Thank You for answers mrs. Jenny. Hope You will make heavy, two-handed swords/axes/hammers combat style better than one-handed already seen on Your gameplay materials Hope You will improve Your upcoming game until its official release, still some time You have.
1) About weather in the game? Is there snow, fog, rain...
2) Is weather affect the NPCs? For example, when its rain, people seeking shelter in their homes?
3) How long is day-time in game? I mean that day-time is not so short so we can enjoy in morning and sunset a little longer.
4) Your world is big, so do you fear that some areas can look empty, and how you solwe that?
5) Are in the game some abandoned places? For exaple ruin houses that hold some secrets and loots?
6) What can you tell us about quests in the game? We want to see interesting quests that have branching. You also mentioned some big interconected system that you ever create.
7) Are there bigger buildings in the game, not just small houses?
8) You said that there are no dungeons as in Risen, but will there be underground levels that are little longer, not just few meters. Metro tunels for example or sewers. That would be great.
1. You thought of completing the addition to the Gothic 1? He is going to be very interesting.
Hello Jenny, i hope everything is fine and you make satisfactory progress with ELEX
1. Have you finished archery combat system? How it will look like? More like in Gothic 3 or Risen? Maybe something else?
2. You mentioned once that you plan to add a quiver to inventory, it's still valid?
Best wishes to all team.
1 What will be the size of settlements in Elex? Can we count on something like Khorinis or it will be a small settlement in the Risen 3?
2. Will there be an ordinary firearm in the game (not energy)?
1. Given the fact that the animations and combat are not finished do you still plan to release the game in 2017?
2. Will your armor be customizable? Can you change its stats or appearance similar to games like Dragon Age Inquisition?
Thanks in advance!
1. I think if you could add one thing to the playstation pro patch it would be extra Anisotropic Filtering =)
2. Who is the composer for Elex
1. Yes, I've seen the rain today for the first time.
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin
2. No, the people of Magalan will work at every weather. They will change their behaviour storywise or because of the time.
3. I'm not sure. It could still change, but there will be enough time to enjoy the sunset.
4. With a good pacing. There will be different things to explore in every country and chapter. You can find riddles, creatures, NPCs, letters, audiologs or some crafting stuff all over the world. We think It's interesting if you don't know what you will find after the next cormer.
5. Of course.
6. That's true there will be very many choices in the game, that change the story and many ways to solve quests. Besides that there will be tons of dialogues and side quests in the game.
7. Yes, like the "hotel" or the "converter", for example.
8. There will be some ruins with bigger cellars or some dungeons in mountains, if you find them.
No. The responsible persons here didn't work at this sequel. It was a project of another team that got cancelled really long ago. We don't even had the material of this project. What the guys did was creating Gothic 2 and afterwards Night of the Raven.
Originally Posted by Kuba M14
1. It already works and you can aim with different arrows and it's fun.
Originally Posted by Laurealdin
2. Yes, i can see the quiver.
1. There will be more than one very different bigger settlements. Hope you will like it.
Originally Posted by Magurn
2. A shotgun, for example.
1. Yes, definitely.
Originally Posted by neicanimeni
2. You can craft your weapons and buy or find different helmets, pants, rings, amulets and armor with different stats and a different look.
1. I'm not a programmer, but I'll ask about this.
Originally Posted by OdinMidgar
2. We never had so many musictracks in a game like in Elex. Every location, crewmember, situation etc. has it's own music and it will be very extensive and diversified. So we would like you to play the game and listen to the music first.
Hey Jenny, I registered just to ask this question.
It appears like there are CD-keys available to purchase on some CD-key websites, I am genuinely curious how these people got their hands on those CD-keys when the game isn't released on Steam or other places yet, did PB communicate with those people and gave out CD-keys, what is the story behind this, can you give some info about this? Thanks.
I'm assuming these are shady websites with illegitimate keys. I would highly advise against buying them since there's no indication that the game has even been released in a demo form for press purposes.
Originally Posted by Artaxeus
Sounds as fake as it can get to me, Morgannin is right.
Originally Posted by Artaxeus
They want to rip you off, better spend the money they demand on charity or a crate of good beer.
1) Are flying monsters in game (dragon-like, bird-like...) that we can fight?
2) Look at this gameplay at 1.03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4xZewnUl2k, when hero open the chest some picture jump from it, and then inventory shows, that looks so unimersive, will you fix that?
3) You said that inventory will not take all screen, I think that this inventory is relly bad and actually it takes all of screen. Will you change inventory?
4) When we open inventory will game pause?
5) Personal question: what is by your opinion the best thing in the game? What you like the most? Is that story? Is that level design? Or?...