Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont View Post
    1.Is that highlight option permanent?i mean when you see loot its highlighted with white...
    2.in final version you will start with that crowbar cuz its kinda lame after those guys loot you, u start with a crowbar...(you had a crowbar under your suit or that berserkers plant u one to make fun of u )
    3.about inventory icons, thats final?because its kinda confusing seeing all those white/black icons?
    1. No, you can change it in the options.
    2. It suddenly appeared in your unlimited capacity reduction pocket.
    3. Most of them. To differ between similar items (besides their description) they have sometimes colours for damages (fireweapons), for example. Weapons have also different ranks (that you can see at the icon).

Have a nice day.
    Best regards,
    Jenny

Piranha folk!
    This is very important! To be clear: I cant wait to play Elex as well as the most players! Everything you show us ON TRAILERS is absolutly fantastic! I know about developing game proces and I understand that game need to change till realise! BUT!

I dont want to be quiet anymore! You show us today trailer, which is absolutly phenomenal graphicly, and these in-game scenes! Its JAW DROP EFECT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU

Then you go and watch Gronkh preview 3 hours (this is one of the videos and it has same scenes from trailer that can be compared): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY

AND AGAIN! WHAT YOU SAW:
    In Gronkh videos: Grass - completly downgraded and missing from the places that trailer has shown (now we have small grass bushes barely visible, insted of lush vegetation as in trailer), further, poor stones texture, reduced view distance, missing atmospheric fog and lighting effect, colours generaly look plastic... And so on! Generaly looks NOTYCEABLY worse!

Same scene:
    look at this video at
    0:16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU
    look at this video at 30:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY
    I know that isnt same daytime meaby but its clear that graphics is diffrent!

I alredy talk about this with you but looks like that my doubts are real! Why you dont show as the game as it is? We would take that much easyer than see one game and get other. Is this because of console? Or? Or maeby I am not right!
    I hope that you have explanation. Gronkh preview graphics is not like in trailer of Berserkers!
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 04-05-2017 at 23:12.

Hello!

Who is responsible for animations in your games? Why they're always so wood-like? Can't you just make them much more 'fluid'? I know it's not so important but it could make game more pleasant

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]
    I alredy talk about this with you but looks like that my doubts are real! Why you dont show as the game as it is? We would take that much easyer than see one game and get other. Is this because of console? Or? Or maeby I am not right!
    I hope that you have explanation. Gronkh preview graphics is not like in trailer of Berserkers!
    First of all,they look the same to me.
    Second of all,are the graphics really that important ?My PC can run any game on High settings,yet i still play Gothic 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstrike View Post
    First of all,they look the same to me.
    Second of all,are the graphics really that important ?My PC can run any game on High settings,yet i still play Gothic 2.
    First of all NO,they are not the same, this guy is right in the berserker trailer have grass and in gameplay has almost no grass .. something is wrong anyway

Can you explore everything without the jetpack?Not a big fan of it,just wanted to know if it limits your exploration without it.
    Can you turn off the option of seeing NPC bodies through walls?
    Can you turn off the text that tells you what item you have just picked up?
    Thank you!

• Does game feature stealth system ?

Will we get some sort of demo of ELEX?

Hi everybody,

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Piranha folk!
    This is very important! To be clear: I cant wait to play Elex as well as the most players! Everything you show us ON TRAILERS is absolutly fantastic! I know about developing game proces and I understand that game need to change till realise! BUT!

I dont want to be quiet anymore! You show us today trailer, which is absolutly phenomenal graphicly, and these in-game scenes! Its JAW DROP EFECT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU

Then you go and watch Gronkh preview 3 hours (this is one of the videos and it has same scenes from trailer that can be compared): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY

AND AGAIN! WHAT YOU SAW:
    In Gronkh videos: Grass - completly downgraded and missing from the places that trailer has shown (now we have small grass bushes barely visible, insted of lush vegetation as in trailer), further, poor stones texture, reduced view distance, missing atmospheric fog and lighting effect, colours generaly look plastic... And so on! Generaly looks NOTYCEABLY worse!

Same scene:
    look at this video at
    0:16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU
    look at this video at 30:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY
    I know that isnt same daytime meaby but its clear that graphics is diffrent!

I already talk about this with you but looks like that my doubts are real! Why you dont show as the game as it is? We would take that much easyer than see one game and get other. Is this because of console? Or? Or maeby I am not right!
    What you can see here is just another hill at another daytime. What we do is just using the current version to show you gameplay material. Of course we try to optimize and polish everything we can till release, but that means that things just gonna be better and not worse. We do not downgrade anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimalpopoca View Post
    Hello!

Who is responsible for animations in your games? Why they're always so wood-like? Can't you just make them much more 'fluid'? I know it's not so important but it could make game more pleasant

Have a nice day!
    We changed many animations till you saw the first gameplay videos and continue polishing them, of course. But we also take care that we don't change the gameplay, because we want the player to react more directly and give you more control about his behaviour, too.

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
    • Does game feature stealth system ?
    Yes, you can sneak and steal things in forbidden areas and you can learn lockpicking, hacking and pickpocketing.

Quote Originally Posted by KocicaK View Post
    Will we get some sort of demo of ELEX?
    It is planned, that you can play the demo at the upcoming conventions. The next two will be in Cologne at the RPC in May and afterwards it is planned to visit the goodgameexpo in Warsaw.

Best regards and have a nice day,
    Jenny