Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rüve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crux View Post
    Is there an ETA for the next patch?
    "Now". (available on Steam, gog also already has it or will follow very shortly)
    Cheers!
    Doesn't fix some of the more glaring issues (yet) unfortunately, but it's a good start.

So... the patch is out and you didn't fix the harcoded menu keys. Come on, guys, think of us gamers who can't get used to the WASD scheme! This is the only thing that's keeping me from finally dethroning Gothic 2 as my favorite game of all time and putting Elex in its place.

Please, devs, I'm begging you at this point: fix this, let me configure the keybindings to my taste, or at least give me an answer why you can't do it (which I don't believe, it's not that hard to do) so I can stop pestering you!

Can PB staff solve that mystery for us. It has been troubling so many souls out there since launch, yet no one seems to have found the answer.
    EsOeJMz.jpg
    https://imgur.com/EsOeJMz

Not a bug. In fact they do contribute, but the contribution is quite minuscule.
    Lets see. A character with 10 Constitution gains +5 max HP on each level up. Immediately after increasing Constitution above 10 max HP does not change at all. A character with 100 Constitution still gains +5 max HP on each level up. So unless you call a ZERO contribution "minuscule" there is a bug.

P.S. Retested on latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by ElexUser View Post
    Lets see. A character with 10 Constitution gains +5 max HP on each level up. Immediately after increasing Constitution above 10 max HP does not change at all. A character with 100 Constitution still gains +5 max HP on each level up. So unless you call a ZERO contribution "minuscule" there is a bug.

P.S. Retested on latest patch.
    I think Michael were talking about the Strenght and Dexterity contribute to damage outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by gugand View Post
    I think Michael were talking about the Strenght and Dexterity contribute to damage outcome.
    Correct.
    20 characters must be filled up.

Quote Originally Posted by gugand View Post
    Correct.
    20 characters must be filled up.
    Hate to break it to you guys but the Strength ALSO does NOT work as its in-game description states or Michael Rüve here says it does.

The very start of the game, the monster above the waterfall "Runt Biter", has 60 HP. The char with 10 Strength and the starting melee weapon (Iron bar) does either 3 or 6 HP damage on a regular swing (the 6 being considered a "critical hit" I suppose). The char with 100 Strength and the same weapon does - surprise, surprise - exactly the same 3 or 6 HP damage on that same monster. So again, unless you consider a ZERO contribution "minuscule" attributes ARE bugged.

P.S. Once again, retested with latest patch.

Starting to make sense why the character sheet is holding back even the most basic info like health or experience points.

On a topic related note I can't find any "healing roots" which are needed by Outcasts for our Tough Guy chem. Seems like a rather drastic thing to forget given that Outcasts are all about their buffs. We don't have any active powers so the loss of a survival boosting chem feels rather drastic.

So far the only ones I've seen are the 8 needed for the berserker quest. The chem in question require 5 each...

Hi! I created an extremely detailed and fairly comprehensive list of issues for the latest English PC version of ELEX (I own both Steam and GOG copies), and keep my ear fairly close to the ground as far as the communities for this game go (I also have an ELEX-only English YouTube channel with more than 1,000 subscribers).

This list been categorized and itemized appropriately. Please, please let me know if it's of any assistance at all, and if it is, I'd be happy to help further or clarify/post evidence of anything that requires it.

To say that I love your company and your games with all my heart is a tremendous understatement. Your team is one of the only remaining "good guys" in the entire video game industry.

Here's the thread: http://community.elexgame.com/thread...ersion-of-ELEX

-Stefan

Hey guys, I've been following this game for a while but in two minds at the moment. Is the patch live on consoles too at the moment? I know the fanbase is primarily PC but is there going to be updates and hot fixes for console versions?

Thanks.

When we will be able to check how much hp/psi/mana/exp points we curretlny have? Like for example in Gothic 2, we had bars on corners, but by pressing 1 button we had everything in numbers. It's 2017. It's RPG. I really like this game, but everything is so unclear (like streanght not affecting dmg). Is that really that hard to implement? Just kick that useless bar and replace it with numbers.

2 questions

[1] is there any chance there will be A female companion added to the clerk faction ? [2] Any chance that wiill be more chating with the copanions ? I hope so .
    Last edited by aaronbond; 07-11-2017 at 20:51.

who/where in Tavar do I pay a fine so I can start trading again? I swear I have talked with every single person and there is no option.

Guys, please!!!
    Add a patch where we can disable ONLY HOTKEYS from 1 to 0 (there is option for disable HUD but then we disable health bar and radar), because that annoy manny players as they can remember what they have from 1 to 0 without need to see it. Many have feel that this use half our screen and that relly anoy. Please do this, I know that this is a very little task for you. Add it as much faster as you can.