Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Xbox One X 4K HDR patch?

XBOX ONE X 4K HDR PATCH WHEN?? Or is it already released?? THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Guys, please!!!
    Add a patch where we can disable ONLY HOTKEYS from 1 to 0 (there is option for disable HUD but then we disable health bar and radar), because that annoy manny players as they can remember what they have from 1 to 0 without need to see it. Many have feel that this use half our screen and that relly anoy. Please do this, I know that this is a very little task for you. Add it as much faster as you can.
    And again!
    Why you dont fix this guys? Is it so hard to make option to hide these hotkeys (from 1 to 0 on keyboard). I can hide Health-Mana bar and radar but cant these hotkeys, why dont you insert that option??? I must disable completly HUD to hide them and than I cant play because I cant see necessary things like health-mana and what I pick for example. Its so frustrating!!!

When is the next patch? Could you please tell your paying customers of what is going on?

Is so hard to put option to disable just this boxes from screen? I cant play the game because its extremly annoy me! Put option in gameplay "disable view of hotkeys" or something like that! Please! I just wait you to put this and only then I will play! Many people need this, so do us a favour! This is little problem for you.

Here is the screen of this annoying so called problem
    http://community.elexgame.com/attach...6&d=1513937490
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 24-12-2017 at 15:54.

Subtitles too small

Hello,

I'm french and use subtiles on PS4 pro with TV 4K.
    Subtitles are very too small.
    Why ?

Hello Piranha team!

I have more of a strategic question.
    I started playing ELEX few weeks ago, starting from the Day1 Patch, where I found the game severely bugged with a lot of logic issues in the quests.
    I want to continue on playing, but I have a feeling that when I start now the game might be pretty much of what I found in the early version - of course I admire the work you have done now for the last patch which fixed a lot of issues.
    Are you planning to change few things around the core mechanics, logic of the quests and dialogues or is it right now just more of a fixing the outstanding issues and jumping into the new game?

Thanks very much for the answer on that one.

More fixes and improvements planned after version 1.0.2946.0?

I've been a PB fan since Gothic 2, and have been following ELEX closely here and on the Steam forums. However, before I buy the game, I am waiting for the below issues - which have been criticized repeatedly by fans and in reviews - to be fixed by PB in an official patch. Could someone from PB please confirm these issues will be addressed in a future game patch? Cheers!

--- Combat hit boxes are bugged (e.g. troll/cyborg attacks have longer reach than the related attack animations, etc.)
    --- Combat companion AI is bugged (e.g. companions not assisting in battles (other than fistfights); Ray behaving almost suicidally, etc.)
    --- All NPCs should be subject to the same stamina rules as the player, rather than being able to attack/get up instantly with no stamina*
    --- Black Hole skill is overpowered (it should be rebalanced in a way similar to the rebalancing of flamethrowers in the latest patch)
    --- Many English UI text descriptions for statistics and skills are unclear and/or inaccurate (too many to mention)
    --- Loot and container activation should always take priority over talking to NPCs, sitting, or lying down when NPCs/chairs/beds are near loot

*I understand this approach to NPC stamina was an intentional change from a prior patch, but I can't believe there's not a better way to address the issues this change was intended to address. The current approach is an extremely unimmersive "solution."
    Last edited by Nameless2; 13-01-2018 at 01:33. Reason: Red is not a colour

Hello!

1. Are you planning to bring back the climate from the old graphic style that was removed by the great patch? Everything is so blue and night is too bright. Everyone can see that, please think about it.
    2. There are rumors about ELEX 2. Is it true? Or it's just a work name for some project? Maybe addon like the Night of the Raven to Gothic 2? Tell us something if you can.
    3. If it is ELEX 2 there is a question about it. How are you planning to implement consequences which happened by decisions that the player made in the first ELEX? Or are they 'irrelevant'? It wonders me the most.
    4. Can't you just implement the system combat similar to this from first part of Risen series? This one was almost perfect and gave a lot of fun during combat. You had to think about speed of clicking mouse button, about parrying, about dodging (these were fantastic! just simple dodge, nothing more) before our opponent lied down dead or unconscious.
    5. Things I'm missing the most are:
    * when hero in Gothic one and two went slower in the water using special animation,
    * when in third part of Gothic series the speed of one's walking/running/sprinting has changed depending of slope of specific surface.

I know that these are cosmetics things but they were beautiful and climatic as fuck. Could you implement such things in your new project? Of course if it will be a third-person RPG.
    6. Can you open a special thread to communicate with fans? Where they can give advices of what they'd like to see in your titles not just ask you a questions? I remember that such a thread used to be opened at (don't know exactly) world of players forum perhaps when old PB team had wonderful contact with fans. It was in the middle of developing process of Gothic 2 if I remember. And as I know many of these ideas were implemented in final version of the game. I know we could open this thread by ourselves but we have no guarantee that you will ever read this.
    Think about it!

Can't wait to see what are you planning as your next project.

Kind regards!
    Last edited by Chimalpopoca; 09-02-2018 at 12:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimalpopoca View Post
    Hello!

1. Are you planning to bring back the climate from the old graphic style that was removed by the great patch? Everything is so blue and night is too light. Everyone can see that, please think about it.
    https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/24

Dear Piranha Bytes.

Why in Elex Moon is rotates off its axis faster than Earth does? Moon round same speed as Earth.

Best wishes.

ELEX takes place on the fictional Earth-like planet Magalan (and not Earth), astrophysical deviations such as wildly different orbiting cycles or two Moons instead of one are to be expected.

Yep, sorry. My mistake