Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Welcome to the official board for ELEX!

Hi everybody!

Welcome to the official boards for ELEX, the new project by Piranha Bytes and Nordic Games. These boards will be your place to get the latest information, hear what the developers have to say and find other gamers that share your anticipation for the game.

Piranha Bytes and Nordic Games will of course be active in the boards, provide you with news and follow your discussions. Also there is once again us as community team. We have been recruited from the old Gothic community and are here to act in the interest of the community. Besides that, we will be just as curious about the future development of the game and this forum as you are.

We are really looking forward to start this new community with you guys, so let’s get started! Head out into the game discussion forum for everything related to ELEX or into the Small Talk area for everything else!

Kind regards

Your ELEX Community Team

Hi there! How about russian board on this forum? Will it happen? Because it's new Piranha Bytes game, a lot of Gothic fans might be interested in it and they need a separate board to talk about the game, like it was on WoG and WoR.

Creating a Russian (and Polish) section is planned, yes.

It's good information for us (Polish players) that you planned to open Polish section

I hope it will be ASAP

I was always wondering why there's no Polish board on World of Risen, you have a really lot of fans here. That's good news!

Seeing a Polish section would be very nice for Polish fans of PB games, so I'm looking forward to see it.

Development

Hi there!

How`s the development going? Do you have a planned date for finishing alpha or beta?

A concerned hungarian citizen

Hopefully will be ready by tomorrow at the latest. Really looking forward to it!

Hope project will soon operate! Will bring new life!

Hello everyone! American gamer excited to play Elex, I look forward to discussing with everyone