Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Agreed on all of those (specially the random var on knockdown, it just feels so cheap). But i wonder if they even check the forums, or planning a fix, i believe modders will have to come to the rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by Abade View Post
    Agreed on all of those (specially the random var on knockdown, it just feels so cheap). But i wonder if they even check the forums, or planning a fix, i believe modders will have to come to the rescue!
    too bad they deleted the post. I guess, truth hurts ...'specially if it can influence sales.

wanted to add to the list that: the name of the last rank for Clerics is NOT, PALLADIN but R E G E N T. Even the voice actors were induced in this error.
    The name Palladin makes sense in the Berserker hierachy but not in the Cleric's order.In fact, the sword that relates to that rank is called Regent Sword.
    Acolyte Sword, Persuader mace(it even says " fit for a Legate" when u enchant it)-Legate and last. Regent Sword wich corresponds to the rank of... Regent.
    What sense does it make to have 2x Palladins?
    Still, while Warlords/Judicators wear t3 armor..nothing makes sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by razvantd View Post
    too bad they deleted the post. I guess, truth hurts ...'specially if it can influence sales.
    They did surely not delete this post. Actually, we never delete anything here (except for spam bots), which is a fact that everybody who stayed in our forums before can confirm. There is just no reason for us, THQ Nordic, or even Piranha Bytes to delete posts and especially not if they contain sincere feedback for the game.

Your post was automatically put into the "moderated" state by the forum software because it must have thought it was spam, which means that we have to approve it manually. I have absolutely no idea why this happened to your post - we only had a single false alert before. I'll take a look at the settings. Sorry for the hassle!

Quote Originally Posted by ANNOmaniac View Post
    They did surely not delete this post. Actually, we never delete anything here (except for spam bots), which is a fact that everybody who stayed in our forums before can confirm. There is just no reason for us, THQ Nordic, or even Piranha Bytes to delete posts and especially not if they contain sincere feedback for the game.

Your post was automatically put into the "moderated" state by the forum software because it must have thought it was spam, which means that we have to approve it manually. I have absolutely no idea why this happened to your post - we only had a single false alert before. I'll take a look at the settings. Sorry for the hassle!
    Another bug i guess, JK :P .. I hope the issues are adressed before i buy, specially the game-breaking and balance. Risen 3 was TOO EASY, it was a joke of a game, only a balance mod made it playable for me.

Another "bug"? game-breaking if is

Game-breaking issue possibly. To complete the Big Bang 3 components are required. The first of these, the Concentric Cross-Armature Coil I turned in first, and acquired the other two but waited a long time before turning them in, thinking it unwise to let Konrad blow up the world so soon. To get Zardom to assist me with the final attack on the Ice Palace, I have to complete the Big Bang mission. So I gave those two to him but the mission status is only recognizing them, not the first (Coil). And that's not in my inventory and not in the original two building factory. Konrad just keeps saying "Life is a prison..." and the Duke keeps saying "Get out and make profits". Between now and the original transfer many hours and missions have been completed. Is there hope for a revival?

When I say "possibly" I mean I know I could not have sold it, as it's a Mission item, and I checked both my Claws Safe box and Chest in the sewer for possible mistaken deposit, which is empty and not likely anyone since I had not completed even the first Claws assignment.

I could not create a new Thread so I raided the closest one topically arrayed.

Another item?

Game-breaking issue possibly. To complete the Big Bang 3 components are required. The first of these, the Concentric Cross-Armature Coil I turned in first, and acquired the other two but waited a long time before turning them in, thinking it unwise to let Konrad blow up the world so soon. To get Zardom to assist me with the final attack on the Ice Palace, I have to complete the Big Bang mission. So I gave those two to him but the mission status is only recognizing them, not the first (Coil). And that's not in my inventory and not in the original two building factory. Konrad just keeps saying "Life is a prison..." and the Duke keeps saying "Get out and make profits". Between now and the original transfer many hours and missions have been completed. Is there hope for a revival?

When I say "possibly" I mean I know I could not have sold it, as it's a Mission item, and I checked both my Claws Safe box and Chest in the sewer for possible mistaken deposit, which is empty and not likely anyone since I had not completed even the first Claws assignment.

I could not create a new Thread so I raided the closest one topically arrayed.