Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Lightbulb Bugs are eating away Your profits PB.

Hey there guys

Up front, I've been with You since Gothic 1, all the way right to this point of - Elex. Elex could've been Your saviour, as a game, it's release was phenomenal, but Your delay with next updates after 1.0.2846.0 is phenomenal as well. And not in a good way now. I mean I'm at the end of the game and there are SO many bugs [most of them I welcome, Ai wise, easy way to my aim wise, etc.], that this game will be remembered again as another Gothic 1 or 2.

An excellent game, but so buggy, that it will leave You just above the surface [and slightly above average].

You should do more increments of Your currently prepared update [well I do believe You're working day and night on something big, otherwise You just threw a wrench into a beautiful machine].

Potential of Elex is virtually limitless. If You expanded the land and created some more advnaced game mechanics, You could have Yourself a great MMORPG. A bit of tweaking and optimiziation engine-wise and You'd be platinum.

Just don't take my message as a rant, rather as an advice. I know I'm probably being Cpt. Obvious here, but hey, it's been exactly a month and a day since Your last patch, most of the people beat the game by this time, and having an update ready 2-3 months after it's release renders the initial/potential game hype pretty much useless.

Well, hope You get it together as soon as You can

Kind regards

uplink
    Last edited by uplink; 25-11-2017 at 21:23.