Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Thread: Graphic Bug

Angry Graphic Bug

I know this has been posted several times already, but none of the solutions (of which there is one) has worked.

Here's the thing - I don't believe for a second that its an Nvidia Graphic issue.

my first clue: when I start a new game, it works just fine - everything loads, I can play, its all good
    As soon as I try to load a save game (even one just started and saved) this graphic issue ensues.

the game renders if I look at the sky - just not when I look at anything below the sky. I have tried re-patching the game, updating nvidia drivers (did not update before the issue started), downgrading nvidia drivers to drivers from 3 months ago, reinstalling the game, and through it all, I kept trying to 'Reset Graphics Settings' each time I loaded.

so far nothing has worked. when I load in a save everything starts to redraw when I move, and the play area itself is blank unless I look toward the sky.I can hear the game just fine, and actions I take have the appropriate sounds.

we paid 60$ for this game THQ - this is a game breaking bug, and I don't believe you when you try to blame someone else. Lets have the fix.

So you did already try to enter the ingame graphics settings and select the option to "reset" those? This worked for everyone else I have read about so far.

Since this bug appeared pretty suddenly without any changes to the game itself, it actually seems kind of plausible to look for external causes.

Quote Originally Posted by ANNOmaniac View Post
    So you did already try to enter the ingame graphics settings and select the option to "reset" those? This worked for everyone else I have read about so far.

Since this bug appeared pretty suddenly without any changes to the game itself, it actually seems kind of plausible to look for external causes.
    Heya,

I did already try the graphic reset.

I did not own the game until just a few days ago, so nothing changed (no graphics card updates, no computer updates - nothing)
    The only thing that did change was Elex updated.

I would agree that it would seem plausible that this would be an external issue, if I were also unable to start a new game. I can start a new game and play just fine - but I can't load any saves. even a save I create from starting a new game.