Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Thread: Domed City lost

Domed City lost

I am lvel 12 struggling through the world. Done most quest in Goliet and Domed city. Travelling all over albessa en edan to exolore the map, but meost of it is still ou of my league. I havent been to the outlaws yet, neither the clerics at the hort.

I returned to the domed city teleporter only to find out that the domed City had been overrun with Albs. I didn't want that! (Damn difficult to gauge quest consequences!). Am I screwed and forever locked out of the npc's there? There should be a hidden organization there too which I didn't find. Won't I be able to see/talk to them no more?

Please reassure me I am still fine and I can go on playing the game. I don't want to start over

Registered User Thomns Vykovski's Avatar
    Well i dont know about any secret organisation that is hiding there BUT! I dont really think that starting a new game would be a best idea just think about your endgame gear and how you will be able to slay those alb bastards all and reclaim your CITY! I like consequences even thou i may not like them
    It's Thomsn not Thomns

Quote Originally Posted by Thomns Vykovski View Post
    Well i dont know about any secret organisation that is hiding there BUT! I dont really think that starting a new game would be a best idea just think about your endgame gear and how you will be able to slay those alb bastards all and reclaim your CITY! I like consequences even thou i may not like them
    I do plan to go on and I do like that this game has consequences, but that doesn't mean I get sad about it sometimes. I didn't see this one coming and it is not the outcome I wanted but I'll shall live with it. I do hope to still get to know this secret organisation

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Goldlocke's Avatar
    Same here. I was seriously shocked because I´ve never wanted this to happen to the people of the domed city.
    Spoiler:
    Guess you decided to help the Outlaws there a few times too often, ey? Well, I did... and it seems this is what Abessa looks like at the end if you do so...

As for the so-called "secret organization" ...
    Spoiler:
    I got a key from an NPC at the pub / bar (sorry, don´t remember the location within Abessa but it´s not far from the gate) - I think it was the bar keeper. You could try to find his dead body and loot him - he may still has the key. However, you´d have to kill quite a few Albs to get there.

You could also try to find the other entrance to the secret organization. Not sure if this could work for you since you´ve never been to their secret base before. There´s a small chance that they´ll attack you if you show up there without having been invited to that place (by receiving the key from the other guy).

Sorry, my English is very bad today. Hope my answer is helpful anyway...

Enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldlocke View Post
    Same here. I was seriously shocked because I´ve never wanted this to happen to the people of the domed city.
    Spoiler:
    Guess you decided to help the Outlaws there a few times too often, ey? Well, I did... and it seems this is what Abessa looks like at the end if you do so...
    I thought placing that bug would benefit all. And as I am trying to keep all people together (I believe in the freedom of all people) that seemed a good thing to do. Not so much ...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldlocke View Post
    As for the so-called "secret organization" ...
    Spoiler:
    I got a key from an NPC at the pub / bar (sorry, don´t remember the location within Abessa but it´s not far from the gate) - I think it was the bar keeper. You could try to find his dead body and loot him - he may still has the key. However, you´d have to kill quite a few Albs to get there.

You could also try to find the other entrance to the secret organization. Not sure if this could work for you since you´ve never been to their secret base before. There´s a small chance that they´ll attack you if you show up there without having been invited to that place (by receiving the key from the other guy).

Sorry, my English is very bad today. Hope my answer is helpful anyway...

Enjoy the game!
    I'll try that, but one day I'll just throw all those albs overboard

Anyway, now in Origin and that is exactly the place i was thinking of. All people should be free. I want to join the beserkers, but I believe all people should work together. Hopefully I will find this to be possible within the game

I totally had it with all the skull enemies en Domed city being overrun. Level 15 atm and got a nice two hander now. Time to strike back.
    I kill most skull enemies now and I just reconquered the Domed City. Too bad it can't go back to a living city, but on the good side, I got to see the Claws finally