Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

An "Introduce Ourselves" Thread

Most good communities start with the members introducing themselves and us all getting to know each other a bit more, and the small talk forum seems a fitting place for it.
    If it pleases the moderators, we could begin here, perhaps?

X X X X X
    hi, i am mr x  ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏ ‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫ ‏‫  ‏‫

Quote Originally Posted by Morgannin View Post
    If it pleases the moderators, we could begin here, perhaps?
    Sure, go ahead.
    Or I'll go. Hi, I am Nameless2, I am from the Netherlands. Played Gothic 1 and 2 from the year of its release and joined the community in 2004. Besides Gothic and Risen I was a massive fan of the Il-2 Sturmovik series and am currently way too frequently on my way in World of Tanks.
    Besides gaming I also have a healthy interest in anything WW2, Warhammer Fantasy Battle, cycling, walking, foodwalks, aerospace engineering and physics and depending on the books: reading.
    So how about you?

I am also a massive seriesjunky, silent!

I'm Opk.
    My real name is Filip. I'm from very beautiful village in Poland. I finished every game from Piranhas and my favourite one is Gothic II: Night of the Raven. I also love books by Andrzej Sapkowski (The Witcher, The Hussite Trilogy), TV series called ,,Ranczo'' and programming. I dream of become game creator. My favourite color is violet, I fell in love with my home village and... Hmm... I want to stay here with u guys
    Greetings
    Opk fae Poland
    ==Polish ELEX Wikia==
    ==First ELEX encyclopedia==

Hi all
    I'm from Poland and I'm a big fan of Piranha Bytes games. My favorite games is Gothic, Gothic II, Gothic 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (and of course some other titles). But besides that, I like football, handball (my favorite football club is Legia Warsaw), I'm interested in history (especially WWII & Cold War) and I like to read books.
    Last edited by single; 03-07-2015 at 16:25.

Hello!

My name is Mateusz, I'm from Poland and I'm a really big fan of Gothic series and other PB games. Gothic I and Gothic II are one of my favorite games (others are Assassin's Creed series, TES series and some other indie games). I like to listen to music, especially rock, metal and some pop. Besides that I like to read books, watch some TV series (Game of Thrones :3) and eat pizza.
    Polish ELEX Wikia
    First ELEX encyclopedia

Thumbs up

Hi every1! My real name is Marcin and I come from Poland. Im a huge fan of PB games. I really miss the old times in the Colony and I hope that ELEX will somehow bring my mind to these days at least for a moment.

Hi, I'm Szynka013 (Hammy013), also known as Dexter, Daniecki. I'm from Secret Town and I'm 17. My favorite games: Assassin's Creed series, Grand Theft Auto series and others. I'm working on graphics, create in CSS and HTML, and I liked technology, programming etc. I like to listen to music, especially rock.

Find me:

Howdy,

I’m Wed. Not a surprise — I’m from Poland (we really need that PL board ). I’m an avid gamer and (not a surprise again) I love all Piranha Bytes productions. When not playing I spend my time at Polish Gothicpedia as an admin and this is probably the biggest Gothic database on the Internet. Like you see in my sig we are starting with new project — ELEX Wikia.

I am Morgannin, and I've been a big fan of Piranha Bytes since about 2003 when Gothic II came to the United States. I have a presence on YouTube doing walkthroughs and silly stuff, and beyond a doubt the Piranha Bytes games have been my most popular, so I set myself to covering their news whenever I can.
    Apart from Gothic and Risen, I'm a fan of a wide variety of games, some of my favorites including Dark Souls, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Mount & Blade, The Witcher, Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War, Ys, F.E.A.R....

I'm currently training as a technician to work on robots, but I also have aspiring interests in amateur journalism, music, and writing... but my short attention span has made most of that really difficult

I'm currently trying to work together with some friends from the World of Risen fansite to bring rapid and comprehensive coverage of any news of Elex to the website's users as well as my own YouTube subscribers.

Good to meet you all!

Hi , I'm Marco and I come from Italy.
    Since the first time I played Gothic in English (at the beginning I didn't have the Italian version), I thought "I must re-play it again, again, again...." and so I did also with other PB games. In the meantime I "discovered" other beautiful series, like Thief, Legacy of Kain, Divinity... and wonderful games, like Torment: Planescape or Blade of Darkness. But none of those games satisfied me like PB games and, in fact, I became a member of the staff of the sites "Gothic Italia" and "Risen Italia", translating news or some modifications, and experimenting some re-texture works.
    I'm a teacher at primary school, I like reading, drawing, always listening to music, playing with my dog and, of course, playing videogames.
    Until now I never played a game with a post-apocaliptic setting, because I usually prefer fantasy genre, so I'm really curious about this ELEX.
    Last edited by Colmar; 04-07-2015 at 00:10.
    Risen Italia Gothic Italia

Smile Hi from the USA

Hi! I'm Kiarra, a long time MMO & RPG gamer - when I have time! Look forward to hanging out with y'all.

Hi

Hi there, I'm Lucian, an old Gothic lover (and good RPG's also).

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless2 View Post
    Sure, go ahead.
    Or I'll go. Hi, I am Nameless2, I am from the Netherlands. Played Gothic 1 and 2 from the year of its release and joined the community in 2004. Besides Gothic and Risen I was a massive fan of the Il-2 Sturmovik series and am currently way too frequently on my way in World of Tanks.
    Besides gaming I also have a healthy interest in anything WW2, Warhammer Fantasy Battle, cycling, walking, foodwalks, aerospace engineering and physics and depending on the books: reading.
    So how about you?

I am also a massive seriesjunky, silent!
    Hi Timo, nice to see you here!
    Last edited by Lucien; 04-07-2015 at 14:22.

Hello everyone!

I'm Chimalpopoca and I'm from Poland. I'm a huge fan of Piranha Bytes games. I like football, volleyball and floorball, which is my favourite sport Besides sports I also like to read books, listen to music, eat a lot and sleep

Nice to meet you all. I hope that we'll get along well

Hello! I'm Tyamich and I from Russia. I'm a longtime fan of Piranha Bytes. I love Gothic series and with no patience waiting for ELEX. I am sure that the developers will succeed as it should, and we'll find ourselves in this wonderful game.

Find Me
    Youtube: Tyamich