Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey everybody! I'm Weet, from Italy, and like many others here, my main hobby is playing videogames! I love Gothic series, i played everything related to Piranha Bytes. My favourite games are: the Witcher 1, Diablo 2, Fallout 3, Guild Wars 2, but among all, i love Gothic 3.
    I also like Dungeons&Dragons, watching tv series and movies and reading fantasy and sci-fi stuff.
    Technology is a passion and a job for me, I work with business level hardware.
    I listen to rock-metal music mainly but I like almost every genre.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone!

I'm wojciech.waw, and I come from Poland (there are so many Polish people here, we need that Polish thread! ). I'm a fan of the Gothic series (my favourite ones are Gothic I and Gothic II: Night of the Raven). Besides from Gothic, I also like and play another video games series (such as The Witcher, HoMM, Mother/Earthbound, Ace Attorney and many others). I'm interested in football (my favourite team is Legia Warsaw), politics and history (medieval, WWII).

It's nice to see you!

Hello all
    My name is , I like Gothic 1 and 2, Mount and Blade Warband and Napoleonic Wars

Another long-time Piranha Bytes fan since Gothic 1. Love you guys and your games; behind you all the way!

Hi there, My name is Anthony and I love playing games in groups and have spent a lot of time trying to come up with games.I'm excited to be here and to learn from all the other members on the board.
    Last edited by lenso01; 13-04-2017 at 16:24.

Ello folks, my name is Tomislav and I live in the capital of Croatia. I am a fan of RPG/adventure / open world games and that's prolly the main reason why I fell in love with PB games. Played and nearly finished all the Gothic and risen games except for g3 forsaken gods (just can't play it for some reason and I've tried several times) and I've gotten far into risen 3 but didn't finish due to my windows crashing at the time I played.
    Except for that I'm pretty much into Diablo 3:ROS where I join my clan members during seasons. Apart for gaming I basically only eat, work and sleep x) cheers

Hey everyone. My real name is Anthony, I live in the United States. I'm a huge fan of the Risen and Gothic series' and just RPG's in general (especially Arcanum and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. Troika is my favorite team other than PB Games.) Saw some pics of this and wishlisted it on steam and signed up here. Looking eagerly forward to any new info.

hi im joey im from oregon im disabled and iwas discrmanated on coq by bella78 and cresna the cold for telling the truth

Green, here

Hi you guys!

I can't believe this is happening! 10 years after the good old days, we have our ST area again? And a new game by PB!
    Man, I've missed those days so much!
    Nameless2 is a community leader, Kaz is a mod again. Cool, no super cool! Glad so see you guys again.
    Whats up with Lacni, Cesco, Arutha, Miff, Ronin, Gothicar, Pericle, Duo, Mercsteff and yes Prok, the infamous Spammer Are you guys in touch with them?
    To be honest I've never thought it'll come to this, but yeah love to be here.

PS: I don't have the game yet, my rig cannot handle it. But will get it for sure. Untill then I'll spam the small talk

Quote Originally Posted by Greensun View Post
    Hi you guys!

I can't believe this is happening! 10 years after the good old days, we have our ST area again? And a new game by PB!
    Nameless2 is a community leader, Kaz is a mod again. Cool, no super cool! Glad so see you guys again.
    Whats up with Lacni, Cesco, Arutha, Miff, Ronin, Gothicar, Pericle, Duo, Mercsteff and yes Prok, the infamous Spammer Are you guys in touch with them?

PS: I don't have the game yet, my rig cannot handle it. But will get it for sure. Untill then I'll spam the small talk
    Duuuuuuuuude, good to see you. You still have that fancy Windows Vista rig then? No wonder it won't do Elex.
    Lacni has grown old man (and a beard?); I have Pericle and Prokroustis on Facebook I think, should contact them probably.....

Hi Green It's nice to see you here after all this time (feels like long ago). Hope to see you more often around here

Would be nice if we could get the others back together as well

my name in tony for wales uk

my name is Tony from the rhondda valleys in wales,Played all the old gothic 1.2.3.4 all wicked but 3 with communtiy patches it was amazing loving elex but have to say what an amazing game it is to play but it has gots its issues with later quests with the dome especially and some with
    the cara quests not triggering properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensun View Post
    Hi you guys!

Duuuuuuuuude, good to see you. You still have that fancy Windows Vista rig then? No wonder it won't do Elex.
    Lacni has grown old man (and a beard?); I have Pericle and Prokroustis on Facebook I think, should contact them probably.....
    i was kinda wondering (without really checking this section) if some of the old companions would show up eventually. there were also Xenon, Mister42, Seeker of gothic, Duo, Argengay, maybe a few others worth mentioning... quite a bunch of varied weirdos.
    but those times are buried and forgotten. not sure if we can still use a word like "community" nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by baron667 View Post
    i was kinda wondering (without really checking this section) if some of the old companions would show up eventually. there were also Xenon, Mister42, Seeker of gothic, Duo, Argengay, maybe a few others worth mentioning... quite a bunch of varied weirdos.
    but those times are buried and forgotten. not sure if we can still use a word like "community" nowadays.
    Reminiscing olden days ....

Hi, big fan of the PB games (Gothic 2 especially). I have some mods for Gothic 2 and some other RPG's (skyrim, system shock 2, fallout's..)
    Looking forward to start playing ELEX. Not sure when (i usually wait ~2-3 years for patches before starting playing any new RPG ).

What else.. um.. i'm from Sweden. edit: might do some ELEX mod too later on if i'm not happy with something
    Last edited by vurt; 22-12-2017 at 09:50.