Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Graphics Downgrade???

When new patch coming, we expect better and better things, even visuals. BUT Just look!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWccgEhQNQ
    Lighting, colours, overall atmosphere... NO MORE!

Piranha Bytes! Bring back old colours or fix new and give us back perfect lighting! I cant belive! They are making fools of us! And we pay them to do good job! NOT DOWNGRAADE THE GAME! Damn it!

I even need to post every day to remind them to add an little option to hide hotkey bar 1 - 0 on PC but who am I...

Thumbs up

You sure do an awful lot of bitching and whining.

You think maybe you could shut up for ten or fifteen minutes so that these forums aren't flooded with your constant complaining?

Go trade Elex in and fire up Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinphipps View Post
    You sure do an awful lot of bitching and whining.

You think maybe you could shut up for ten or fifteen minutes so that these forums aren't flooded with your constant complaining?

Go trade Elex in and fire up Skyrim.
    Of course! We must warn them when things get worse! Internet and this forum is free land men! I dont care are you good with that or not! This opinion is not only mine! You just continue trolling without proper arguments!

And btw, I m pretty sure that you have more hours in Skyrim then I!
    Even if Skyrim is bad game for you or me thats not matter. That game is best selling RPG. Many fire up Skyrim rather then Elex men, you must take that little fanboy-isity complexity with you not me.

I know Elex is extremly good game for me, and because of that I cant just sit and watch how things get worse. Maeby you can... Chill out from me men...

I actually like the darker look on the right.
    The 1.0 looks washed out / deprived of contrast.
    Closer to the end, there's even a great example, where the new version has vivid clouds, and 1.0 has a bluish monotonous nothing

Also, the GPU is less stressed out.

i agree tc
    the entire post process lighting pipeline looks to be removed.

no lightshafts, no volumetric lighting or global illumination.

subsequent resulting image is over saturated and lacks atmosphere.

This is how game need to look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WgTvWbxCUk
    Even in release version game look diffrent and lack atmosphere like in this video! I relly dont know why they decide to change graphics. On this video game relly feels like postapocalyptic Gothic which is best thing.

I must agree wiht the OP. The new graphics is so bad it hurts my eyes. Fortunately I found this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/24?tab=description which reverts it back. I wonder why they even touched the graphics when it was the only thing no one complained about and was perfect...