Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Thread: Main quests

Main quests

‘M currently level 27 and still in act 1. I have a bunch of main quests and I am a bit confused in what order to tackle them. Any tips?

You can make them in any order you want. Just choose the most interesting for you, or the closest one. If there is specific order necessary, game just won't allow you to complete those quest in wrong order.

Ok, thanks!

Currently level 31 and still in act 1. Somehow I don't want the acts to progress too fast

How the heck are you so high level in act 1.
    I finished the game at lvl 35, 22 hours and only some companion quests and ignadon quests in my log not yet done.

Quote Originally Posted by kiario View Post
    How the heck are you so high level in act 1.
    I finished the game at lvl 35, 22 hours and only some companion quests and ignadon quests in my log not yet done.
    Act 1 is long and it offers all side quests that exist in the game. The main stopping factor there is lack of good armor, but that's not a problem if you are playing with range weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by hoytridge View Post
    Act 1 is long and it offers all side quests that exist in the game.
    Not all, some side quest are connected to progress in a game, especially quest for companions.

Quote Originally Posted by hoytridge View Post
    The main stopping factor there is lack of good armor, but that's not a problem if you are playing with range weapons.
    You can achieve easily best armor in game in Act 1, just join the fraction and achieve the highest role possible.

Quote Originally Posted by xenonisbad View Post
    Not all, some side quest are connected to progress in a game, especially quest for companions.

You can achieve easily best armor in game in Act 1, just join the fraction and achieve the highest role possible.
    That's what I did. Paladin now