Follow @NordicGamesAT Follow
Close

Thread: Best bug so far

Best bug so far

So, i found new bug, and i didn't saw anyone mentioning it. I think it is hilarious.

It is reproducible. Just use jetpack attack while having 0 stamina. It can be easily done while fighting albs, because some of them have effect on weapon that prevent stamina to regenerate.

Hilarious! I also like the metallic sound ammunition makes when it strikes (and bounces harmlessly off of!) a bird. Magalanese avians must be made of titanium. Though given the devs' complete silence on the forums, I'm skeptical these and many other issues will be fixed (let alone recognized as needing fixes). I hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Mike; 21-01-2018 at 05:43.

I think they will fix it eventually. If this post will be popular enough for them to see it, of course. But it will probably take a lot of time, they are small team with a lot of things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by xenonisbad View Post
    I think they will fix it eventually. If this post will be popular enough for them to see it, of course. But it will probably take a lot of time, they are small team with a lot of things to do.
    Yeah sure, ETA 2028 ?

I found Eve in this condition when I wanted to talk to her at night. It looks like she wasn't very happy about the wake up in the middle of the night

20171217211243_1.jpg

Arx looked similar after the battle for the Origin.

20171119133209_1.jpg